What Does Our Program Do?
Our Artist Development Program bridges the gap between being a hobbyist, aspiring musician and becoming a professional by teaching our clients what they need in order to create a successful, long-lasting career in the business of music.
We help the artist build a commercially viable brand, establish a fan base, attain critical music business skills and create well-produced music and videos organically.
The Artist Development Program has an proven blueprint to music success that includes helping the artist gain:
- Exceptional musicianship,Production, Artist and songwriting skills
- Genuine Performance Ability in studio, video and live performances
- Image creation and maintenance
- Plan of action, goal setting
- Exceptional promotion materials, including photographs, press releases, and artwork
- Business management skills
- Marketing, publicity, and promotion knowledge, online and offline
- Professional Management
- Knowledge of recording, producing, engineering, and mastering
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and sales online, and radio airplay.
- Good choices in members, staff, and advisors
- Physical and mental preparedness
- Basic knowledge of finances, accounting
- Law and legal issues: publishing, copyrighting and trademarks
- Bookings and tours locally, nationally and internationally.
Focused on all areas of your music career may make the difference between an amateur and professional longevity in this business. We are striving to help you become a business just as much as an artist – the music business is just that a BUSINESS. And it is important that along with traditional music classes you learn how to make it a career by understanding the latest music business trends and opportunities.